- 290ml Munns Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 heaped tsp of mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 1tsp white wine vinegar
- First of all, put the egg yolks into the basin, add the crushed garlic, mustard powder, salt and a little freshly milled black pepper, mix all of these together well.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the egg mixture and whisk this in, making sure that every drop of oil is whisked into the mixture.
- Continue to add a tbsp of oil at a time and whisk in thoroughly.
- When mixture starts to become thick and lumpy add the tsp of vinegar to thin down mixture.
- At this point you can now add the rest of oil in a slow but steady stream whisking continuously.
- When the oil is all mixed in taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.