Pasta with Garlic Oil
- 120ml of Munns Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 450g of your favourite Pasta
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
- Black Pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add pinch of salt and the pasta into the saucepan and cook for stated time.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan add the garlic and salt until just golden.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper to the pan and mix.
- Drain the cooked pasta well, return to the rinsed out pan and stir in the oil and garlic mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Serve immediately.