Wild Salmon and Watercress Salad
- 60g of butter
- 200g of Jerusalem Artichokes peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 bunch of Watercress leaves only
- 1 bunch Spring Onions sliced
- 1 x 130g skinless Wild Salmon fillet
- 200ml creme fraiche to serve
- 1tsp white wine vinegar
- Munns Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the Jerusalem Artichokes with a little salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes until softened. Combine the Watercress, Spring Onion and cooked Jerusalem Artichikes together.
- In a separate pan, heat a little Munns Rapeseed Oil over a medium heat. Season the Salmon fillet and fry for approx 6-7 minutes, turning once through the cooking time.
- Remove the Salmon from the pan and set it aside to rest while you make the salad dressing.
- For the dressing. Whisk together 2tbsp of Munns Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil with 1tbsp of white wine vinegar
- Place the Salad on a plate and lay the Salmon over.
- Top with a spoon full of creme fraiche and a twist of black pepper.